Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Another planet

I woke up this morning
On another planet
It looks the same. It feels the same
But it can’t be Earth, now can it?

While the sky looks the same
And my house is quite precise
My brother must be an alien
Cuz he’s acting way too nice.

He said “Good morning”
He made me toast
He poured us both juice
And he gave me the most
I played with his toys
And he didn’t make a fuss
He gave me a hug
As he left for the bus

Yes I’m on another planet
Another world, another sun
but I'm in not hurry to get back soon
Cuz right now, I quite like this one

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...nice blog, keep new update and i will come visit again

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Google